
As most people may know My family and I have lived in Germany for 3 years. And over those three years we have not attended a German Christmas Market. For those of you who don't know what a German Christmas Market is, a German Christmas Market is place where people can come to buy German handmade crafts, drink hot wine (Gluhwein), and eat delicious German food. It was a great experience. Now if you were to ask me to go again I would say NO. But it was fun since we got to go Ice Skating outside, which was a great experience for me and my family. Jaythan had never been Ice Skating before and he didn't do to bad even though he keep falling he kept wanting to get back up for more. It was fun. Angelica feel down once, but since I am so graceful I didn't fall at all. We also had one of Angelica's friends join us to the Christmas Market, but she doesn't like blogs so I wont post a picture of her or mention her name to keep her "privacy" in tact. Overall great trip, but wouldn't do it again, its just not for me, but I am glad that I tried it out.

2 comments:
cool pictures...i see you've been having fun with photoshop :)
oh, and guess what i got for anniversary/christmas/birthday/valentine's day/every holiday for the next 2 years...
Stefan,
Your blog is cracking me up! I love your little boy- he is EXACTLY like you!! FUNNY!!! Are you for hire, by the way? I need some daily "funny" in my life! Also, I went to my first Christmas Market this past season, too! I, on the other hand, would go again and am sorry I waited so long to experience one :(
Capt B
Post a Comment