Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Who is the funniest comedian?

Last week I made a post about Jim Carrey's movie Yes Man! Later I talked to my dad and my sister about the article, and they said that they were not interested in seeing Jim Carrey because he is old and crazy. My sister and Dad stated that Vince Vaughn is funnier. I thought that they were both crazy for calling Jim Carrey crazy and also saying that Vince Vaughn is funnier. Jim Carrey has a history of funny movies under his belt. Granted he did make the movie Number 23 which was bad but other than that he has made hits like the Cable Guy, Liar Liar, and Me Myself and Irene. Vince Vaughn has only really made Old School. I'm not saying that Vince Vaughn isn't funny, he has his moments, but he is no Jim Carrey. They also mentioned Adam Sandler and Mike Myers were funnier as well. Yes those two are funny but they haven't made a really funny movie in a long time. Adam Sandler has been cold since Click and that wasn't even that funny as BIG Daddy! Mike Myers hasn't really made any funny movies since the Austin Powers series and Shrek (not all three just the first one). So since we couldn't agree on who was the funniest comedian I decided to put a poll on the internet to let the world help us decide who is the funniest comedian. 

Now when you are making the decision who to vote for remember all their movies not just the recent. Go to IMDB.com to help you with reviewing all their movies and TV shows if they participated in any.

I have also added a poll to this blog, but if it is not working for you here is a link!
http://www.toluna.com/polls/163772/Who_is_the_funniest_comedian?


Toluna.com - Get free polls, widgets, opinions and earn points!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Jim Carrey gets my vote...

o, and I might be mad at you...