
On Saturday Angelica and I were fortunate enough to go out on a date and watch a movie for the first time in a long time. So luckily there was a good enough movie to watch that night. We went to go watch Yes Man and I am so glad we watched it. It was HILARIOUS. The old Jim Carrey came back in this movie, it was awesome. There were so many funny parts that I cant even remember some of them. I dont know if you know what I mean, but you know those movies that have that one funny part that you can remember, but this one had so many that I cant even remember them all. I am not saying that every scene and every minute of the movie was funny. I am just stating that this is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while. I give the movie 7 out of 10 stars. This is a must watch!

No comments:
Post a Comment