Saturday, December 20, 2008

MAC vs. PC

Mostly everybody I know owns an Ipod or Iphone, but I don't know of anyone who owns a MAC computer. Well that has all changed. A really good friend of mine decided to purchase a MAC computer. So I went to his house to check it out and I immediately feel in love at first sight. Almost like Wall-E did with EVA! The computer looks good, it runs smoothly, it didn't have any pop ups, it didn't ask you to update a thousand things, and it didn't have a thousand icons on the desktop with trial memberships when he first started the computer. The computer is great. After I checked the computer out I did some research to find out as to why nobody likes the computer? There were two reasons as to why nobody  wanted the MAC. The two big reasons were that it was two expensive and there isn't a lot of software that you can use with MAC (mainly games). Who cares you get what you pay for and who really plays video games on a computer anyway. 

Now I'm not dogging the PC because I own two myself thanks to my mother, but a MAC computer seems like a pretty good option. Think about it, if you love the Ipod how could you not love their computers as well. If I could I would change all the computers in my house from PC to MAC. 



No comments: