Saturday, December 20, 2008

Best Christmas Gift

The Best Christmas Gift EVER!



Today I called my mom with intentions just to talk about her working so much and so late but somehow the conversation switched sides and we ended up talking about some shoes that I was unable to get. If you are unaware of the shoes they are Jordan's and it consisted of two pairs of shoes that may never come out again. Anyways my mom ended up asking me if I would like her to wait in line for me to get the shoes. I thought that was awesome of her to offer. Granted I am her son but that is besides the point she just got off of work at 2 in the morning woke up at 5 and went to wait in line for me until 7 just to get something for me. What a great mom I have. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that she has to be at work at 10 am. Thanks mom for doing me a such a great favor.

When I got off the phone it got me to thinking about christmas and how the best seems to come out of everyone. To bad it takes this one holiday to bring the best out of everyone. 
 
It also got me to thinking about all of the great gifts that "SANTA" got me! One gift that I love so much that I still use it to this day. I got this gift back in 2001 and I would have to label this as the best Christmas gift I have ever gotten. It came with the shoes you see above and it also came with a sweatshirt that is still in great condition. Thanks Mom and Dad for such a great gift, I mean thanks SANTA!

I challenge everyone to think about their best CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER! There can only be one! Think about it and leave a comment, I would like to know! That also means you DAD!

No comments: