Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just found out!


So I recently found out that "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" received 13 Oscar nominations. I knew that the movie would be good.

So as most of you may know, I am in Germany and I am unable to watch movies any time I want like the people are able to in the states, seeing how y'all have a movie theater just about every where you go (yes that was jealousy). So my question for the people who have seen this movie on the other side of the ocean is, Did you like it? And if so, Is it a must buy when it comes out on Blu Ray? Also, there may be those of you that didn't like the movie and thought it was weird. Please inform me of your Cinematic Experience. I would definitely like to hear what you have to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cinematic experience....????