Monday, January 26, 2009

Funniest show!

Posting a picture of Dwight on my last post got me to thinking about THE OFFICE and how funny that show is. I hope most of you have seen the show and recognize how funny it is. I must say that the first season isn't really that funny and that is probably what turned a lot of people away from the show. But if you haven't seen the show check it out and don't stop on the first season and say that the show is no good. Give it a chance. Especially the season that is playing right now! It probably is the funniest season so far!

Now as far as the funniest show goes, I have to give that to my favorite show call "How I met your Mother"! That show if freakin' hilarious! You have got to check it out if you haven't already done so!!!!

There are also a couple more funny shows that I haven't mentioned that you should also check out if you have the time!

Everybody Hates Chris

The Big Bang Theory

The New Adventures of Old Christine

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (not for everyone)

Curb Your Enthusiasm (the creator of Seinfeld: FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY)

So check out these shows if you are in the mood for a good LAUGH!

No comments: