My wife brought this to my attention. Not only does Michael Jordan sell shoes and clothes even though he doesn't play football anymore. He also sells steaks! Check it out!
Update: I know Michael Jordan does not play football! It was a late night at work! But thanks for everybody letting me know I was wrong. It keeps me on my toes.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hmmm....I was unaware of Michael Jordan's career as a football player....
A 22 y/o military member with a lovely wife and a growing 5y/o son. I love photography and watching movies. Traveling is fun but can be exhausting at times. If you havent noticed from reading my blog I love shoes. Sometimes I really have to stay clear off the shoe stores and websites because being a sneakerhead can become really expensive. CHEERIO!
1 comment:
Hmmm....I was unaware of Michael Jordan's career as a football player....
Post a Comment