Saturday, October 4, 2008

Concert!!!




Last night Angelica and I went to our first concert together and I must say it was a really good experience. I don't know if any of y'all know who Jason Mraz is, but he is a great musical artist that should have more fame than what he has. He was great in concert. He was real personal with the audience and he is a really cool guy. I'm sure your thinking how do I know he is a cool guy because after the concert Angelica and I happened to run into him outside the concert. He was real cool and laid back and Angelica well, she was star struck. She said a couple of things here and there but overall she was glad just to have shaken his hand. If you haven't heard his latest cd you should really check it out. Especially you Shavaun I know you would like it. Overall it was a great night. We saw a great performance and got to meet the artist himself. Below are a couple of songs that I picked out that you should check out for your listening pleasure.




























No comments: