Friday, October 24, 2008

Blu Ray is the Scheiße!!!

I don't know if any of you have Blu Ray but this holiday season everybody should get one. The quality of the picture and the sound is just amazing. Its the only way you should watch a movie besides at a movie theater but even then watching it at home is a lot better because you dont have to deal with the kids playing in the movie theater. Anyways blu ray is a must buy. Its like I cant believe that I have been watching Dvd for as long as I have. If you dont believe me go to best buy a check it out for yourself.  Plus The Dark Knight comes out Dec. 9 do you really want to watch that movie at home in DVD I know I don't. So get your money together and buy the BLU RAY!!!

No comments: