I think these shoes are tight, ANGELICA thinks they are not!! They are a back to school edition type shoe!!!!!! Tell me what you think! I know I probably shouldnt listen to Jel since she doesnt have style but I still do! One day I will learn!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ummm...I just don't like the colors, the style is pretty cool. Get it right!
A 22 y/o military member with a lovely wife and a growing 5y/o son. I love photography and watching movies. Traveling is fun but can be exhausting at times. If you havent noticed from reading my blog I love shoes. Sometimes I really have to stay clear off the shoe stores and websites because being a sneakerhead can become really expensive. CHEERIO!
2 comments:
Ummm...I just don't like the colors, the style is pretty cool. Get it right!
I'm going to agree with your wife...they look like they were designed by a four year old. ;)
Post a Comment