Friday, August 22, 2008

HOW COME..........................


The other day I turned on the TV to watch the OLYMPICS and I happened to catch the 100m final just in time . So I'm sitting on the couch watching this event and the one thing that I noticed was how there were so many black people running in this event. My question is how come there are so many black people running in the fast events. I mean are there any fast white people in the WORLD? Do they do anything differently than other races in order to become as fast as they are? I mean is it the cornbread, the KOOL-Aid, or even the watermelon that makes them so fast. Whatever it is, someone should really find out so they aren't the only ones enjoying the spotlight in the 100m final. One day I hope to see a white man, Hispanic man or even an oriental man win this event.
Don't get me wrong I love my black people seeing how I'm mixed with white and black. I think my frustration is coming from my white side because I was unable to get the speed that my dad and my uncle had (from the black side of my family). I guess we will all have to deal with the fact that only BLACK people can run really fast.
Oh Yeah and if any one is offended by this post please email my lawyer at
And another thing, I don't know if y'all saw the 100m final but everyone should check it out because Usain Bolt is amazingly fast. I saw Maurice Greene run this event 4 years ago who had the world record until Usain Bolt beat it earlier this week. But Maurice Greene was running at full speed the whole 100m. Usain Bolt ran at full speed for 80m and about the last 20 meters he started slowing down and show boating and they crazy thing about this is that he still beat the world record. This guy is crazy fast so if anybody has a chance to check this race out go on youtube I'm sure you will find it. He also got gold in the 200m and broke a World Record so check that one out as well.

No comments: