Friday, August 8, 2008

SYTYCD


So I finally saw last nights episode and let me first start off by saying I really like Twitch and Joshua but I like Twitch the most because his SOLO's are rediculous. But seeing Joshua perform that Wade Robson routine really made me wish I voted for Joshua last night but either way both Joshua and Twitch are great and I would love to see either one of them win. I just hope that America doesnt pull another stunt like they did last year and have Courtney win it all like Sabre did last year. I mean we all know Danny should have won.


Another problem I had was the fact that they shouldnt have had them dance so much. I mean like watching them dance but they can only be pushed so much. I mean it came down to a Mia Michaels routine and I couldn't help but notice how tired they were the whole time. They should have limited the number of dances. Oh well what can you do.


Wade really needs to come back next year. I mean damn that performance with Katee and Joshua was off the hook. It could also be that they are great together but that dance was good. Wade really needs to come back. Wade if you are reading this, and I know you probably are, you gotta come back next year.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm POSITIVE that Wade Robson reads your blog. Cuz it's the best. Even though you voted for Twitch...