Thursday, August 7, 2008

FIRST for everything

So I was at work today and instead of working like most people do I usually find other things to keep my time occupied. I decided today that a blog is a great way to keep my time occupied instead of spending all my time on AMAZON and EBAY trying to spend money and its also a way for me to keep my friends and family informed of my life and what is going on. I also started this blog because I always meet some dummy or come across some incident that happens in my life that I feel I just have to share with people. So if anybody has anything to say be my guest but just know that "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with that this Blog is a better way for you to spend your time, instead of on eBay or Amazon.