
So today I got a call at 930 in the morning and was told by my Supervisor that our commander would like to talk to everyone in the wing who is 26 and under. Since I am in the military I cant ask questions or complain I just have to say yes ma'am and show up. Once I hung up the phone I automatically knew that it was an alcohol related incident. So I got dressed in my BDU(Battle Dress Uniform) and drove to the meeting location. Remind you I am taking time out of my day that I am supposed to have to myself to show up to some location because some commander is mad because some dumb Airman decided to mess up. So I arrive and there are about 100 airmen sitting in this one room. Let me skip all the BS and get straight to the point. I basically got a long talking to because some airman got so drunk and passed out by some pond on base. Some people had to resuscitate her and she almost died. So and hour and a half of my day wasted because of someone else's mistake. This my friend is ANOTHER REASON WHY I need to get out of the military so I wont have to waste my time for stupid meetings like this because of someone else's mistakes. Hopefully this situation will open her eyes and realize the dangers of drinking!! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:
Muy bueno este blog, salu2!
Cuando estes muy al dope pasa por el mio
"Michael! Jim put my stapler in JELLO again!!!!"
Post a Comment