I was working with a good friend of mine (Nosilla) and I asked her if she saw the movie 7 pounds. I was expecting her to say no but when she didn't even know what I was talking about I was stunned because I thought that everybody knew about this extraordinary movie. I mean it has Will Smith in it. How could you not know about it! So I decided to write this blog in case there are other individuals out there like Nosilla who are unaware of this GOOD movie. Here is the trailer to the movie; check it out!
I would like to talk about the movie but I dont want to give away to much and ruin the movie for you. So just watch the movie and trust me when I say that it is a good!
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2170028057/
40th parallel europe
4 years ago

2 comments:
Nosilla? Very smooth...
I'm trying... but I can't figure out "Nosilla"- it better not be me! But, we haven't discussed 7 Pounds. I think I gained 7 pounds at Big Emma's last night, but I haven't seen the movie- I heard it is a good one!
Give me some more hints!
BB
Post a Comment