Hey Uncle Darryl I'm calling you out! I was playing the Wii Fit today and I decided to go after the Ski Jump record and I got 363. I'm not sure what your record is but I feel confident that its not this high. So Im calling you out to see if you can beat my record.
I also tried the other ski game and I have a time of 27.10. So I'm also so calling you out on this record as well. I have posted pictures on the blog to prove that I did accomplish these records so everybody wont think that I'm lying.
Im not just calling out my Uncle I am also calling out anybody who reads my blog. If you have wii and wii fit let me know what your records are so I can attempt to beat your records as well. HOLLA!

No comments:
Post a Comment