So I wish I could go back in time and not make that home video that I made a while back talking about how the patriots were the best because I really think that I Jinxed Mr. Brady. I mean I was wearing his jersey and everything. Oh well there is always next year. But I dont know if yall remember how Brady became Brady back in 2001. Maybe Matt Cassel can pull a Brady. I dont know but I sure hope so.
I also want to apologize to all the cowboys fans out there, mainly Uncle Darryl, Dad, and Lil Darryl. I mean I saw the cowboys this past weekend and MAN do they look good. I knew that they would be good but not that good. They look like the Patriots did last year. I really thought that this year it would have been the Pats vs. the boys in the SB, but until you know brady being hurt an all. Oh well the boys should enjoy it since Brady is out. If anything, this year is the COWBOYS year. Unless Romo gets hurt. Hope I didnt Jinx him.
40th parallel europe
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment