I know I am a little late by showing this video now, but I finally found it and thought I would share it with all my LRMC friends!
6Delta Christmas from Stefan Langley on Vimeo.
The whole story behind the making of this video is because another Nurse and I were working earlier in the month of December and we noticed that a lot of the other staff members were not in the Christmas spirit. So we decided to make a video to brighten things up. It took us about two night shifts to make the video. We put a lot of hard work into the video, but it was so much fun at the same time. Hope this video puts a smile on your face just like it did two years ago for the staff members on 6Delta. Merry Christmas to all and to all go night.
6Delta Christmas from Stefan Langley on Vimeo.
The whole story behind the making of this video is because another Nurse and I were working earlier in the month of December and we noticed that a lot of the other staff members were not in the Christmas spirit. So we decided to make a video to brighten things up. It took us about two night shifts to make the video. We put a lot of hard work into the video, but it was so much fun at the same time. Hope this video puts a smile on your face just like it did two years ago for the staff members on 6Delta. Merry Christmas to all and to all go night.
Oh yeah, in case you were wondering how come there is no 1st day of Christmas that is because we could not find something to go for that date. We spent like 30 min trying to find something but we had not success so we decided to leave it out.

3 comments:
Impressive work. :) You should submit it to the Cannes Film Festival.
Love the singing... Who were the very fine actors (aside from you of course)? Thanks for digging it up!
I agree with Allison! Who knew there was so much talent behind those BDU's?
Post a Comment