Saturday, November 22, 2008

Big Decision



So yesterday I made a very big decision that I would like to fill everybody in on! I re-enlisted in the military for another 5 years. So I am the governments property until 2014, man that seems like a long time, but I'm sure it will fly by. Right now I don't know if I will retire in the military, even though it doesn't seem like such a bad idea seeing how I could retire at the age of 39. Anyways, I felt that right now seeing the way the economy is and I haven't finished my degree I felt the best decision for me and my family was to re-enlist. Just though I would let everyone know the dealio!


I still dont know what my next duty station will be but it will be somewhere stateside and I should be leaving in March, but once I know I will let everyone know! Holla!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Please tell me that you found a bigger flag than that for your ceremony...

Oh...and congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Stefan I am proud I am not the only one in the military anymore! Yea I'm almost ready to retire I have been stationed here in Houston. Finally an easy assignment! I am back safe and sound from Iraq and I hope you're enjoying Germany. I enjoyed Germany as my first duty station, the snow, and the rain. I'm proud of you keep up the good work! And come home soon so you can keep a handle on your dad (just kidding) it's time for all of us to be home. And I wanna meet my new lil cuzo! Love ya, Vette

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me I was a famous person in your blog!! Look how short I am next to you!! Remember, your next assignment has to be wherever I am, so fix that dream sheet of yours!- Capt B.